Welcome to Warrior Country
Cle Elum-Roslyn High School is home to the Warriors and competes in the western division of the EWAC (Eastern Washington Athletic Conference) in the 2B classification, governed by the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA).
Watch CERHS sports via live stream!
Use the live link below to watch the girls volleyball today, Tuesday, March 9th.
Currently, all high school programs can practice until February 14, 2021. Contact your coach for practice details.
The EWAC Athletic Conference Athletic Directors have agreed on a calendar of seasons for sports beginning on February 15th, 2021 The season order & important dates will be as follows:
Fall Sports: Football, Volleyball, Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Fall Cheer
- February 15th - All practices begin
- February 22nd - Games/jamborees begin this week (*if in phase 2 of the ‘Healthy WA Plan’)
- March 22nd - *EWAC culminating events take place this week, (Football – March 30th).
*If, on March 5th it is determined that culminating events will be unable to take place due to regional phase, sports will be allowed to continue holding practices and or regular season contests if regional phase allows.
Spring Sports: Baseball, Softball, Track, Tennis, Golf
- March 29th - All practices begin
- April 5th - * Games/jamborees start this week (*if in phase 2 of the ‘Healthy WA Plan’)
- May 3rd - EWAC culminating events take place this week
Winter Sports: Boys and Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Winter Cheer
- May 10th - All practices begin
- May 17th - Games/jamborees begin this week (*if in phase 2 of the ‘Healthy WA Plan’)
- June 19th - EWAC culminating events take place this week
*Winter sports calendars will be finalized by April 5th and re-evaluated on April 23rd based on metric trend and regional phase.
If it is determined Winter sports contests will not be played, Spring sports may be extended to May 23rd.
Winter sports may continue to practice based on current regional phase guidelines.
Before a student turns out for any sport, they must have a physical on file with the athletic department and ALL forms need to be filled out and submitted. If you are a home school student, you will need to contact the athletic director in order to register.
Physicals are valid for two years from the date of examination.
The following check list is provided to assist students/athletes in meeting the requirements to participate in any activity:
- Completed Athletic Registration, filled out online
- Completed Physical Examination Form submitted to the Athletic Department
- Purchased ASB card ($25 for HS athletes, $20/$30 for MS athletes*), all class fees and outstanding fines MUST be cleared prior to eligibility
- FALL: Football, Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Volleyball
- WINTER: Basketball (boys & girls), Wrestling
- SPRING: Golf, Track, Baseball, Softball, Tennis
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.