Before a student turns out for any sport, they must have a physical on file with the athletic department and ALL forms need to be filled out and submitted. If you are a home school student, you will need to contact the athletic director in order to register.
Physicals are valid for two years from the date of examination.
The following check list is provided to assist students/athletes in meeting the requirements to participate in any activity:
- Completed Final Forms Athletic Registration, filled out online
- Completed Physical Examination Form submitted to the Athletic Department
- There are NO fees (ASB, etc.) for sports at this time; however this is subject to change
- FALL: Football, Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Volleyball, Cheer
- WINTER: Basketball (boys & girls), Wrestling, Cheer
- SPRING: Golf, Track, Baseball, Softball, Tennis