Cle Elum-Roslyn Athletic Registration
We are very excited to announce that the Cle Elum-Roslyn School District Athletic Department has partenered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to season and year-toyear, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates informatoin wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
Click on the Parent Playbook to get detailed directions on how to start in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click "Use Support".
We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use FinalForms to register their student(s).
What Info Will I Need?
- 30 minutes for first time registration
- You can start and save if you run out of time
- Basic Medical History & Health Information
- Insurance Company & Policy Number
- Doctor & Dentist Contact Information
- Hospital Preference
- Students MUST use their Cle Elum-Rosly email address!
- Fall Sports: August 19th
- Winter Sports: November 14th
- Spring Sports: February 27th
- Fall Sports: August 22nd
- Winter Sports: October 21st (boys basketball)
- Winter Sports: January 2nd (wrestling & girls basketball)
- Spring Sports: TBD
Please register at: https://cleelumroslyn-wa.finalforms.com and follow the promps to create your account, create your students and sign your forms. Forms are not complete until both parents and students have completed electronic signatures for all forms!
Thank you for your assistance in streamlinging our paperwork processes at Cle Elum-Roslyn School District.
Cle Elum-Roslyn High School
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.