Registration Information and Forms
Welcome to the Cle Elum-Roslyn School District!
Students may register year round at the district office, or at the school they will be attending during the school year (September through June).
Please print and fully complete the new student registration packet, as well as any additional specific building forms listed for the school your student will be attending.
New Student Registration Packet
- New Student Registration Form / Spanish
- Release of Educational Records Request / Spanish
- Health Information Form / Spanish
- Certificate of Immunization Status / Spanish
- Student Housing Questionnaire (McKinney Vento) / Spanish
- Military Status Survey - English / Spanish
- Home Language Survey - English / Spanish
- Student Acceptable Use Policy (for technology) / Spanish
Copies of proof of residence (ie: utility bill) and legal name/age (ie: birth certificate) will also be required at time of registration.
Specific Building Forms
Cle Elum-Roslyn High School
- Student Registration Supplement (required)
Walter Strom Middle School
Cle Elum-Roslyn Elementary
- New Student Information Sheet (new students only)
- Transportation Letter and Form (annually)
- Student/Parent Handbook Acknowledgment (annually)
Swiftwater Learning Center
The Cle Elum-Roslyn School District does not provide medical insurance coverage for school accidents. For those parents who do not have medical coverage for their children, there is an optional way to cover your children during school activities. Please contact the district office or student's school for more information on student insurance provided by Myers-Stevens-Toohey.
- Real Estate Broker Qualifications
- Covid-19 Update Center
- Superintendent Message
- District News
- Registration & Forms
- District Calendar (opens in new window)
- School Supply Lists
- District Events
- District Staff Directory
- Mandatory Notices 2019/20 (opens in new window)
- ASB Finance Report
- ASB Extracurricular Activity Reporting
- School Policies (opens in new window)
- Strategic Plan (opens in new window)
- Contact Us
- Website Accessibility
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.