Registration Information and Forms
Welcome to the Cle Elum-Roslyn School District!
Students may be registered year round utilizing our online registration system; please use the link below to create a Skyward account and begin the registration process. Paper registration packets are also available at the district office, or each school office. Please note that while the district office is open year round, school offices are closed during the summer months.
New Student Enrollment
If you are unable to use the online enrollment form above, please use the links below to print the forms out. Please be sure to fully complete the new student registration packet, as well as any additional specific building forms listed for the school your student will be attending. Enrollment packets are also available at the district and school offices.
- New Student Enrollment Form / Spanish
- Release of Educational Records Request / Spanish
- Health Information Form / Spanish
- Certificate of Immunization Status / Spanish
- Student Housing Questionnaire (McKinney Vento) / Spanish
- Military Status Survey - English / Spanish
- Home Language Survey - English / Spanish
- Student Acceptable Use Policy (for technology) / Spanish
Copies of proof of residence (ie: utility bill) and legal name/age (ie: birth certificate) will also be required at time of registration.
Building Specific Forms
- Contact Information Update (annually & as needed)
Cle Elum-Roslyn High School
- Student Registration Supplement (required)
- Athletics Registration (Final Forms)
- Sports Physical Form
Swiftwater Learning Center
Swiftwater is a competancy-based high school of choice program and requires students apply, interview, and be accepted to enroll. Please select the admission application link below if interested in applying for the Swiftwater program.
Walter Strom Middle School
Cle Elum-Roslyn Elementary
- New Student Information Sheet (new students only)
- Transportation Letter and Form (annually)
- Student/Parent Handbook Acknowledgment (annually)
Student Accident & Sickness Medical Insurance
The Cle Elum-Roslyn School District does not provide medical insurance coverage for school accidents, however, for those parents who do not have medical coverage for their children, there is an optional way to cover your children during school activities. Please take a look at the student insurance coverage options provided by Myers-Stevens-Toohey below. You may also contact the district office or student's school for more information on student insurance.
- Real Estate Broker Qualifications
- Covid-19 Update Center
- Superintendent Message
- District News
- Registration & Forms
- District Calendar 2021-22 (opens in new window)
- School Supply Lists
- District Events
- District Staff Directory
- Mandatory Notices 2019/20 (opens in new window)
- ASB Finance Report
- ASB Extracurricular Activity Reporting
- School Policies (opens in new window)
- Strategic Plan (opens in new window)
- Contact Us
- Website Accessibility
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.