Cle Elum-Roslyn School District
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Dear Incoming Kindergarten Families,
We are excited to invite you to our annual kindergarten registration process on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The Kindergarten registration process allows you to meet the kindergarten teachers and the staff while registering your child for kindergarten. This event will also include an opportunity for your child to meet the Kindergarten team, meet future classmates, and engage in play based activities during the registration event. Children must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2021, for entry into kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year.
Due to COVID restrictions, we are asking that each family limit their attendees to immediate parent/guardian and their incoming kindergarten child when they attend the Kindergarten Registration Event. Parents and incoming kindergarten students must complete an attestation form upon entry and wear a mask at all times during their visit. Please plan on arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment and plan on a 30 minute stay.
To make an appointment, please use the signup Genuis found HERE or you may contact Kathy Renton at the elementary school’s office at prior to April 26, 2021 to schedule your registration appointment. Please allow 30 minutes to complete registration process. Appointments will be scheduled between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m., Thursday April 29, 2021. Kindergarten Registration night will be held at Cle Elum- Roslyn Elementary School, 2696 SR 903 Cle Elum, WA 98922.
You will receive an emailed confirmation of your appointment 24 hours prior to the registration date. Please adhere to the specific time you are given, so that your child will receive the special attention that he or she deserves.
If you are planning to enroll your child in a private school or home school program, please contact Kathy Renton at email@example.com or call (509) 649-4700. The information regarding private/homeschool students is vital in our District's census of school-age children.
At registration, you will be provided a hard copy of the registration packet information or you may fill it out in advance of your registration appointment. Materials included in the packet can be found on our web site below, copies will also be available at the district office at 4244 Bullfrog Road, Cle Elum, WA 98922. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BACK OF THIS FORM FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO BRING WITH YOU TO YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT.
We also have some special surprises in store for the children! We are looking forward to meeting you and your child.
The Kindergarten Registration Committee
Below is a list of the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS that you must have in order to register your child in the Cle Elum-Roslyn School District:
- Child’s birth certificate - Original birth certificate or passport must be provided. The child’s name must match his/her proof of birth. No name can be used without documentation of legal name change process presented at registration. Documentation will be photocopied and returned at time of registration.
NON-CITIZENS (Without Birth Certificate) must provide one of the following:
CIRCLE ONE: Passport Visa (All pages will be photocopied)
- Health records/immunizations are up-to-date
- Parent proof of residency
One of the following documents must be provided:
- Original lease or deed signed by both parties
- Mortgage payment booklet or mortgage statement that includes loan number, current address and contact information of the financial institution.
- Agreement of Sale, followed by original copy of settlement papers within 45 calendar days of settlement
Plus any two of the following:
- Valid driver’s license or change of address card with your current address
- Valid vehicle owner’s card with your current address
- Utility bill or Utility Activation Statement within 30 days in your name with your current address (energy, water, sewer, gas, oil, cable)
- Pay check stub within 30 days with your current address
- Tax bill (most recent) with your current address
- Homeowners/renters insurance bill with your current address
FAMILIES BUILDING OR BUYING A HOME who request admittance prior to when district residency is established must contact the District Office to secure before submitting this registration packet. They must move into the district within 45 calendar days of student’s entry date.
- ES Student Attestation Form
- ES Remote Days Attendance Link
- Visitor Attestation Form
- Kindergarten Registration (opens in new window)
- Principal's Greeting
- Update center for Coronavirus
- ES News
- ES Calendar
- School Supply List (opens in new window)
- Checklist & Notables (opens in new window)
- ES Handbook 2019/20 (opens in new window)
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- ES Student Links
- ES Parent Resources
- Elementary ASB Financial Report
- Contact Us
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.