Introducing Christina Pinnell! Mrs. Pinnell has been hired as the Payroll and Benefits Specialist for the District. She might look familiar to many of you as she previously worked for Umpqua Bank/P1FCU and had been in banking for about 10 years. When not at work, she enjoys spending time with friends and family, camping and crafting! When asked what she is most excited for in her new position, she said, “getting to be a part of the CERSD team and assist them where need be!” We are so excited to have her join our team!
Welcome Christina Pinnell!
- ES Student Attestation Form
- ES Remote Days Attendance Link
- Visitor Attestation Form
- Kindergarten Registration (opens in new window)
- Principal's Greeting
- Update center for Coronavirus
- ES News
- ES Calendar
- School Supply List (opens in new window)
- Checklist & Notables (opens in new window)
- ES Handbook 2019/20 (opens in new window)
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- ES Student Links
- ES Parent Resources
- Elementary ASB Financial Report
- Contact Us
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.