June Due Dates
Come back to this page frequently; new scholarships will be posted as they become available.
Scholarships for Career & Technical Programs from WSOS (Washington State Opportunity Scholarships)
Apply now for the Career and Technical Scholarship provided by the Washington State Opportunity Scholarship program! The Career and Technical Scholarship (CTS) provides Washington state residents with $1,500 per quarter towards an eligible associate degree, certificate or apprenticeship in a trade, STEM or health care field. Funding can be used at any Washington state community or technical college and can be used to cover tuition, fees and other costs of attendance such as housing, transportation, food and more. The application closes June 4! Visit waopportunityscholarship.org to learn more.
- The Career & Technical Scholarship provides up to $1,500 each quarter towards certificates, apprenticeships and associate degrees in the trades, STEM and health care at Washington's 34 community and technical colleges.
- Applicants for the scholarship must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a Washington state resident as defined by state statute.
- Earn a high school diploma or GED from a Washington state institution before the application deadline.
- FINANCIAL NEED
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) for the relevant academic year by the application deadline.
- Apply for Federal Education Tax Credits, if eligible.
- Have a family income at or below 125% of Washington state median family income based on family size.
- ENROLLMENT PLAN
- Plan to enroll in an eligible program for the upcoming term.
- Plan to enroll at an eligible Washington state community or technical college for the upcoming term.
- Do not intend to earn a bachelor's degree after completion of your program.
- Plan to enroll in at least six credits every term. Scholars are not required to enroll in summer term.
- PREVIOUS EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
- Do not have a bachelor’s degree.
- To apply go to waopportunityscholarship.org
- More information is also available in the high school Career Center
- Deadline: For students starting school in Fall of 2021 the Application opens April 6, 2021 and ends June 4, 2021
SeaMar Farmworker College Scholarship
To be eligible to apply to this scholarship, you must:
- Be a high school senior or a high school/GED graduate who has not yet attended college.
- You have worked as a farmworker or are currently working as farmworker.. If you have not worked as a farmworker but your parent/legal guardian works or has worked as a farmworker, you are still eligible.
- Enrolling in a higher education institute for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Be a Washington state resident. HB 1079 students are also eligible.
- Apply at https://www.seamar.org/scholarship-farmworker.html
Deadline: June 1, 2021
Please note: This posting includes only those scholarship applications sent directly to Cle Elum Roslyn High School from local and national organizations. There are many more scholarships available than listed here.
- Counseling & Guidance Resources (opens in new window)
- Scholarship Postings
- Course Descriptions 2020/21 (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.