November Due Dates
Come back to this page frequently; new scholarships will be posted as they become available.
Prudential Spirit of Community Awards
Qualifying certified applicants will receive the Presidents' Volunteer Service Award, and will be eligible to earn a $1,000 scholarship, a medallion, and an all-expense-paid trip with a parent or guardian to Washington D.C., next spring for four days.
Applications must be submitted by November 10, 2020
Hagan Scholarship Foundation
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship for high achieving, self-motivated students. The Hagan Scholarship will help pay the unmet financial need of the recipient, up to $6,000 each semester for up to 8 consecutive semesters.
Recipients must graduate from a public high school located in a county having fewer than 50,000 residents and enroll at a four-year college or university the first semester following high school graduation.
- ACT and SAT scores are not
- Must attend an Eligible Public High School.
- FAFSA EFC must not exceed $6,500.
- Must be a U.S.. Citizen.
- Must have achieved a 3.75 Cumulative GPA based on a 4.0 Scale.
- Must be ranked by the school and in the top 20% of the high school graduating class.
- Must enroll at an eligible four-year college or university the first semester following high school graduation.
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to the start of each year of college.
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
- Must not have a felony conviction.
The intended recipient of a Hagan Scholarship is a high achieving self-motivated student in need of financial assistance in order to attend college.
More information at www.haganscholarships.org
Deadline: November 15, 2020
Please note: This posting includes only those scholarship applications sent directly to Cle Elum Roslyn High School from local and national organizations. There are many more scholarships available than listed here.
- Counseling & Guidance Resources (opens in new window)
- Scholarship Postings
- Course Descriptions 2020/21 (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.