Interact clubs bring together young people ages 12-18 to develop leadership skills while discovering the power of Service Above Self. Find out how serious leadership can be seriously fun.
Interact clubs organize at least two projects every year, one that helps their school or community and one that promotes international understanding. Rotary club sponsors mentor and guide Interactors as they carry out projects and develop leadership skills.
Our Local Interact Projects
- Cle Elum and South Cle Elum cemetery cleanup
- Placing flags on veterans' graves at the CE cemetery in conjunction with the local VFW post
- Creation of the Flag Pole Veterans Memorial
- Restoration of the military guns at the CE cemetery
- Support of AARF projects
- Sponsor of the road between CE and Roslyn for highway clean-up for DOT.
Our 2017 International Project
Our Ecuador project was a success! All the money needed was raised, the building erected and it is currently in use. We now have our sights on a project for the summer of 2017 in the Dominican Republic to build another school and continue our global efforts.
Join Us Today in Serving our Community and World!
Need more information? Please contact:
Mrs. Browitt - Middle School Advisor
- Meetings are Friday mornings at 7:45 in Mrs. Browitt's room
- Email Mrs. Browitt
Ms. Jodi Larsen - High School Advisor
- Meetings are every Tuesday at lunch in Mr. Wickwire's classroom
- Email Ms. Larsen
- A Capella Club
- Associated Student Body (ASB)
- Family, Careers & Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Future Farmers of America (FFA)
- Future Problem Solvers (FPS)
- Knowledge Bowl
- National Honor Society
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.