Request for Qualifications
Real Estate Broker Services
Due Date: April 12, 2021 2:00pm PST
Cle Elum-Roslyn School District (the “District”) requests “Statements of Qualifications” from firms interested in providing professional real estate broker services for the sale of the surplus bus garage located at 103 N. Wright Ave, Cle Elum, WA 98922 (the “Property”), a district-owned property.
The District is seeking qualifications from firms with experience in commercial real estate brokerage services and commercial real estate development to perform these services:
- Performing fair market value analysis and pricing guidance as necessary;
- Developing strategies for the sale of the Property that employ types of advertising including, but not limited to, internet exposure, signs, multiple listing input, etc.;
- Creating 1st-class marketing materials and advertisements;
- Providing technical assistance on the presentation of the property for sale;
- Showing the Property;
- Negotiating with potential buyers and/or buyer’s brokers on behalf of the District;
- Presenting offers to the District;
- Providing the District with progress reports;
- Coordinating the real estate transaction closing;
- Consulting with District staff, the Superintendent and the Board of Directors (presentations at public meetings may be required); and
- Handling all other customary activities and services associated with commercial real estate brokerage services.
Respondents to this Request for Qualifications shall have the following minimum qualifications:
- Licensed and in good standing with the State of Washington.
- Possess all valid certifications, licenses and insurance as required by federal, state and local laws at the time of submittal and for the duration of the contract with the District.
- Knowledgeable in the local commercial real estate market; Experience in marketing commercial and mixed-use properties.
- Preference will be given for respondents who can demonstrate active experience as a State of Washington licensed real estate broker specializing in commercial real estate.
We ask that your “Statements of Qualifications” include the following information:
- Firm name and address, along with name, title, address, telephone number, email and resume of the individual authorized to represent the District as the listing broker on behalf of the firm (the “Authorized Individual”).
- Years the firm and Authorized Individual have been in the commercial real estate brokerage business.
- Copy of current/active real estate license of the firm and Authorized Individual.
- Three professional references with names and telephone numbers for each reference.
- Listing of current litigation, outstanding judgments and liens against the firm or Authorized Individual, if any.
- List of any and all professional or personal financial interests which could be a possible or perceived conflict of interest in representing the District.
- Proposed fee schedule and proposed duration of listing agreement (including extension terms).
These work items are not intended to be inclusive of all of the tasks required to be performed in rendering the Service. Respondents should expand and modify these items, as needed, to assure a complete, comprehensive submittal necessary to deliver the work detailed herein.
The District reserves the right to reject any or all Proposals and to waive irregularities or informalities as may be deemed in the District’s interest.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Firms will be required to comply with all applicable federal and state equal opportunity, affirmative action and minority representation laws.
Please submit an electronic copy of your Statement of Qualifications in PDF format via email firstname.lastname@example.org. The District will consider “Statements of Qualifications” received via email at the Cle Elum-Roslyn School District prior to 2:00 pm, Friday, April 12, 2021.
Questions should be directed to Elizabeth Greenhaw, Business Manager, by email email@example.com, by mail 4244 Bullfrog Rd, Cle Elum, WA 98922, or by phone at (509) 649-4852 or fax at (509) 649-2404.
The Cle Elum-Roslyn School District is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified disadvantaged, minority, and women-owned consultants are encouraged to respond.
Dates of Publication: Website-March 25, 2021, Newspaper-March 25, 2021, April 1, 2021