August 20, 2020
Hello Families and Staff,
As promised, here are links links to the recordings for our Virtual Family Nights that began August 5th.
- What is Edgenuity? August 5th
- The videos that are referenced on the slides during the presentation can be accessed by clicking the links below. The first two videos below are about 2 minutes in length and the final (Student Experience) video is about 7 minutes.
- Award Wining Course Content https://www.edgenuity.com/video-library/?vid=4109760660001
- Curriculum Spotlight: Math https://www.edgenuity.com/video-library/?vid=6015831257001
- Student Experience https://www.edgenuity.com/video-library/?vid=5978276525001
- Will My Child be in a Google Classroom? August 12
- A Device Would Be Nice August 19
- We also understand that some of you would rather read the slides than watch the video, therefore a copy of the slides can be found here. A Device Would Be Nice.pdf During the video, we reference the Student Acceptable Use Policy. If you would like to take a look at that document, please click the following link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IIU6XSrYTxDfV9qZGJO-lb05c-18-WDn/view
Lastly, if you (or someone in your household) has not yet completed the Return to Learn Family Questionnaire, you can access it by clicking this link: https://forms.gle/RQ68wXJsdw9U98as8 The questionnaire will close on Wednesday August 26th.