Dear Parents & Guardians,
Cle Elum-Roslyn School District is offering weekly voluntary COVID-19 Rapid Testing to CERSD students starting Wednesday, January 21st.
When: Tuesdays and Fridays 3pm-4pm
Location: High School Front Entrance
What is Rapid Testing?
A swab is self inserted into your nose and then placed into a rapid antigen card on site that can detect the COVID antigen in 15 minutes. Each test represents a snapshot in time only. Rapid testing is a great tool we now have to help decrease the spread of COVID to our friends and loved ones. Testing staff and students before they are symptomatic allows us to catch positive cases when they are in their asymptomatic period, thus reducing potential spread.
Attached you will find more information regarding rapid testing: why and when to test.
- CERSD Student Rapid Test Consent Form
- *If interested, please fill out and send back to school with your student. A paper copy is available upon request.
- Spanish CERSD Student Rapid Test Consent Form
- Participating in Rapid Testing: Things to Know (link to video)
- Update from Dr. Larson re County Data and Rapid Testing Students (link to video)
- Rapid testing information: Why Test?
- Positive Rapid Test Protocol
If you would like additional information please contact our district nurses at:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.