Registration Information and Forms

Welcome to the Cle Elum-Roslyn School District!  
Students may submit an application for enrollment year-round, utilizing our online registration system. Please use the link below to create a Skyward account and begin the registration process. If you already have an account, go directly to Skyward Family Access for student registration.

You will be asked to upload the following documents into the application:

  • Birth Record

  • Proof of Residency, linking the home address and guardian's name, (e.g. copy of a utility bill, rental agreement, tax document)

  • Completed Certificate of Immunization

Custody/Court Order if student is living with someone other than those named on the birth certificate using the Custom Forms tab in the application.

Click here for New Student Online Enrollment

Click here for Kindergarten Enrollment

Click here for Highly Capable Referral Form

Reach out to the Registrar's office for support if needed.  Please note that while the district office is open year-round, school offices are closed during the summer months.  

Registrar's Office Contact Information:

Andrea Sweet, District Registrar

Phone: 509-649-4955

Fax: 509-649-2404

Located in the District Office at 4244 Bullfrog Rd, Cle Elum, WA 98922


Building Specific Forms
All Schools

Cle Elum-Roslyn High School

Swiftwater Learning Center
Swiftwater is a competency-based high school of choice program and requires students apply, interview, and be accepted to enroll.  Please complete the New Student Online Enrollmement (above) and use the link below.

Walter Strom Middle School

Cle Elum-Roslyn Elementary

Student Accident & Sickness Medical Insurance

The Cle Elum-Roslyn School District does not provide medical insurance coverage for school accidents, however, for those parents who do not have medical coverage for their children, there is an optional way to cover your children during school activities.  Please take a look at the student insurance coverage options provided by Myers-Stevens-Toohey below.  You may also contact the district office or student's school for more information on student insurance. 

Student Accident & Sickness Insurance  /  Spanish